Here you will find information on the current state of the development
effort. It will be updated periodically and will give you a
snapshot of the current state of Linux on the PA-RISC. For more information
on the current state of the PA-RISC project see Status Reports and
check out our list of Contributors.
2000 Report Archive
1999 Report Archive
2000 REPORT ARCHIVE
May 5, 2000
News & Announcements
- News & Announcements
- This Week's CVS Activity
- State of the Port Summary
- New NCR 53c710 driver
At Richard's recommendation, we have switched from the ncr53c7xx driver
to the sim710 driver. Both drivers drive the NCR 710 chips found in
later 700 series workstations, but sim710 has a cleaner design.
This Week's CVS Activity
- Richard fixed some problems with the sim710 driver.
- Paul and Grant fixed some minor problems.
State of the Port Summary
- based on 2.3.99pre1. Built as ELF.
- Supported Hardware:
- SCSI, Lan and PS/2 on Lasi I/O controller
- Serial on Lasi and ASP I/O controllers
- HIL keyboards
- Dino PCI controller
- Elroy PCI controller
- Tulip ethernet
- PCNet32 ethernet
- Intel EEPro ethernet
- Symbios PCI SCSI controller
- Project Page
- Latest Workable Image
- Running PA-RISC/Linux "recipe":
Page last modified on 2000-07-18