Warning: This software is preliminary, and may have bugs. Please report problems to the mailing list.
- Debian kernel packages built using default config
(works for most parisc machines) are available.
Add the following line to /etc/apt/sources.list:
Where 32 can be replaced with 32smp,
64, or 64smp.
- deb http://cvs.parisc-linux.org/download/autobuild-kernels/32/ ./
Always run apt-get update after
Patches and CPU/Chipset specific pre-built kernel binaries are available
- Linux/i386 -> Linux/PARISC cross-compilers are available at,
- Untar them in / and add /opt/palinux/bin to your $PATH. They work fine for building 32/64 bit kernels and static 32 bit userspace apps. If people are interested in cross compilers for other platforms please contact email@example.com.
- Various (sparc, ppc, ia64; several operating systems) cross compilers are available at ESIEE Team's download page. Please report troubles with these one to the ESIEE Team.
- Linux/PARISC is now part of the Debian mirror network. Packages live in,
- or a similar location on your local Debian mirror.